10MS Digital Training is a completely automated training management system for organizations. It has six features through which it ensures an effective and frictionless training journey of employees.
- Employers can assign courses to employees, regions or even to a whole department.
- Employers can lock advanced courses until previous courses are completed.
- Give deadlines to finish the courses.
- Employers can send push notifications for a notice or an upcoming deadline.
- Add videos, articles and quizzes in the training module.
- Employers can track every activity of employees.
For example, if an employee skipped a video and went for the test, you can see track that through your dashboard
- Every training video is rated by the employees which gives you instant feedback on the quality of the specific training video .
- Employees can post queries about the training video.
- Employers can add pre-assessment or practice quizzes after the training videos for instant evaluation.
- Employers can design tests by customizing pass marks. retry limits, and final score weight.
- Employers can showcase their employees’ talents in the leaderboard and ensure maximum and effective motivation
- Our tried-and-tested gamification system will help your employees attain higher performance.
- Employers can assess their employees more practically by rating their performance in the workplace.
- Employers can assign supervisors to every employee to observe and assess their performance.
- Employers can schedule field assessments according to your need, e.g. weekly, monthly or semiannually.
- Employers can create suitable criteria for the supervisors to evaluate more objectively.
- Employers can get a final scorecard for every employee on the basis of quiz and field assessments.
- Employers can store essential documents, resources and product descriptions in the archive.
- Archived resources can be accessed anytime by you and your employees.
- Employers can keep an extensive product overview with 3D models and voice-over product descriptions
- Employers can ensure that new recruits are properly welcomed.
- Employers can assign tasks to the new recruit such as courses, quizzes and field assignments.
- Employers can assign mentors to your new recruits.
- Mentors can track their trainees’ progress and communicate directly with them
- Employers can filter data through departments, zones and courses.
- Employers can send push notifications about an announcement or notice to individuals or departments.
- Employers can export all data to spreadsheets instantly.